THANK YOU EVERYBODY
FOR MAKING THE NORTHWEST TRACK CYCLING CHAMPIONSHIPS AN AMAZINGLY
SUCCESSFUL 3 DAYS OF RACING!
On Saturday ALONE we had 141 INDIVIDUAL RACERS TAKE TO THE StARTING LINE.
THAT’S A great tribute to Fred, A great sign for growing the sport, and a heck of a track party with SOME great racing ALL AROUND!
***AND HOW ABOUT THOSE JUNIORS!***
# # #
CLICK HERE FOR 2016 RESULTS
HEY MASTERS AND ELITE INDIVIDUAL EVENT CHAMPIONS, HERE’S HOW TO GET YOUR VERY OWN
Your Northwest Track Cycling Champion’s jersey store is now open!
(DON’T WAIT!!! The web store closes on 8/23)
Northwest Track Cycling Champions will be able to access the store through the link above to place their order. The team store will close at Midnight on 8/23/2016. All items are shipping individually to each athlete. Shipping cost is $13 for the first item and $3.50 for each additional item.
Estimated delivery date is 10/13/2016.
Few things about registration
for Fred's Race:
1. You need to check-in/register 30 min prior to the session you are first racing in.
2. Once you check in for the weekend you are good to go, UNLESS you plan on scratching or adding a race. Please let us know ASAP if that happens.
3. Everyone will need to fill out a USAC waiver for the event, you can be ahead of the game and pre fill one out - http://velodrome.org/…/uploa…/2016/02/2016-Event-Release.pdf
4. People the pre-registered (thank you!) will check their events and make changes to their registration the first time you check in.
5. General reminder - we prefer cash/check but can take cards as well. Beer Garden is cash only.
-The unbelievable patient registration ladies
# # #
Good Luck to All
120 Registered Competitors
DAY-OF REGISTRATION IS OPEN FROM 5:30PM-6:30PM TONIGHT, as well as before the other sessions. Click here for info!
*120 is a record number of registrants! Thank you, Fred would be humbled!
SEE YOU ALL AT THE TRACK!